With extensive experience litigating business and commercial disputes within a wide variety of industries, Rob leverages an aggressive approach to help clients reach efficient resolutions. He has represented clients in a number of cases involving breach of contract, commercial fraud, trade secrets, intellectual property, corporate governance, real estate, securities, shareholder/partnership disputes and unfair competition.
Understanding that each client has unique circumstances, he places a premium on quickly learning each client’s business culture, including their objectives and needs, in order to tailor an approach to fit their operations. He has worked with clients in an array of industries, including banking, real estate, consumer products, manufacturing components, software, pharmaceutical sales, and natural resources and his ability to build a specific strategy for each client provides them the requisite counsel they need to move forward with their business.
Rob also has substantial experience in complex commercial litigation, including a case for a prominent entertainment company involving partnership and trademark claims that required a high level of discretion and sensitivity. He also represented a development entity in high-profile real estate litigation in Cincinnati and has experience handling nationwide product liability matters for car manufacturers.
His litigation experience extends into the securities arena, where he has represented numerous broker-dealers in FINRA arbitrations. His FINRA experience includes representing a variety of financial institutions in customer disputes related to claims of unsuitable investments, as well as industry disputes centering on non-competition and trade secrets. Rob also has litigated several probate cases, including will contests, concealment and cases involving all aspects of wealth transfer. Understanding the often complex and sensitive family dynamics that encompass such cases, Rob adapts a style and approach that enables him to meet each client’s needs.
Outside of his practice, Rob is also a member of the firm’s Recruiting Committee.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- ArtWorks, Board of Trustees
- Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled, Inc., Board of Directors
- Cincinnati Country Day School, Board of Trustees
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Ohio Rising Stars®