Samuel focuses his practice on estate planning.
He graduated from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law and has experience drafting preliminary court documents, conducting research for practicing attorneys in preparation for upcoming cases, and gathering and interpreting data for upcoming cases.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- CALI Awards for Legal Research and Writing, Spring, 2016, and Mergers and Acquisitions, Spring 2017
- Executive Editor for the Indiana Journal of Law & Social Equality
- Miami University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Professional Writing
- Statistical Methods Minor