What do clients appreciate most about Seth’s counsel? His no-nonsense, direct approach. For multiple years, Seth has been named a Rising Star by Law and Politics Media. His practice focuses on civil litigation, including commercial, close-corporation, real estate, and breach of contract disputes. He has extensive experience defending his clients in federal and state courts in Ohio and throughout the United States, including in state and federal courts in Massachusetts, New York Federal Bankruptcy Courts, the Federal Southern District Court situated in New York, and Illinois State Court situated in Cook County (Chicago).
With more than 15 years of litigation experience, Seth works closely with clients to meet their needs and has the foresight to advise clients in a clear and concise manner as to their best course of action. As an adjunct assistant professor at the University of Cincinnati, he teaches Conflict and Resolution, a course directed towards negotiating resolutions to disputes. While every litigation situation is different, Seth typically uses the methods he teaches to try to seek early, cost-effective, negotiated solutions, while recognizing that some matters require court intervention to resolve. Regardless of the course of litigation, he prioritizes working closely with clients to seek all opportunities to maximize his clients’ business and litigation goals.
Seth’s represents fortune 500 companies in depositions and litigations related to alleged fraud, real estate disputes and securities fraud. He has successfully handled countless commercial real estate cases involving issues of alleged constructive eviction, specific performance and damages.
He routinely mediates cases, utilizing both judicial and voluntary mediation forums, and was invited by the National Business Institute to lecture on mediation, settlement strategies, and negotiating tactics. Seth also lectured to the Ohio State Bar Association regarding tortious interference claims in business legislation context.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2001)
- Order of the Coif
- Tufts University (B.A., 1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Cincinnati AJC, Executive Board (2009 - present)
- Lazarus Awards, High School Student’s Community Involvement chair (2009 - 2012)
- Starfire Host Committee (2007 - 2008)
- Emery Theater, Requiem Project board member (2011 - 2016)
- C-Change, Class 7
- Ohio Rising Stars®
- Best Lawyers®
- Commercial Litigation (2021)