Shannon focuses her practice on labor and employment law. Her experience includes conducting legal research and drafting legal memoranda on the False Claims Act, privacy, and other related issues. While attending the University of Pennsylvania Law School, she drafted pleadings and argued on behalf of youth in state family court for dependency and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) relief as a certified legal intern.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., 2020)
- Certificate in Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law, managing editor
- Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award
- University of Cincinnati (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio