Stephanie focuses her practice on intellectual property issues, including protection and enforcement of trademarks and copyright rights. She manages domestic and foreign trademark portfolios for clients including filing and prosecuting new applications, maintaining existing registrations, handling matters before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and managing foreign conflict matters such as opposition proceedings, cancellation proceedings, and other court actions.
She advises clients on trademark selection and clearance and global brand strategy and conducts advertising and marketing review. Stephanie helps clients enforce their intellectual property from misuse via social media sites and has resolved cases in favor of her clients in proceedings brought under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute and Resolution Policy.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Chicago-Kent Law Review, executive articles editor
- Intellectual Property Moot Court Team
- Georgetown University (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Women in IP
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
- International Trademark Association