Stephanie's practice focuses on securities regulation compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law. She has helped guide clients through private placement stock offerings, SEC filings, merger and acquisition transactions, business formation and dissolution, strategic planning, and corporate governance matters.
Before attending law school, Stephanie earned her master's in Business Administration and gained experience working in finance and management. She held positions as an office manager, adjunct professor and was chief financial officer of a nonprofit organization.
Stephanie graduated salutatorian from West Virginia University College of Law. She received eight CALI Awards for Excellence and the Thomas M. Chambers Award in Taxation. She served as executive publications editor for the West Virginia Law Review and as a judicial extern in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Order of the Coif
- West Virginia Law Review, executive publications editor and Executive Editor of the Year
- Eight CALI Awards for Excellence
- Thomas M. Chambers Award in Taxation
- Indiana Wesleyan University (M.B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- Indiana University (B.A., 2008)
- Political Science