Stephanie focuses on traditional public finance issues.
Prior to her law career, Stephanie worked in the non-profit sector for nearly 20 years raising funds and awareness for organizations such as the YMCA and American Cancer Society. In law school, she served in a leadership capacity for various groups and as a student clinician for the Chase Small Business and Non-Profit Law Clinic. Stephanie also worked as a research assistant at the Chase College of Law Office of Advancement.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Chase College of Law Office of Advancement, research assistant
- Chase Small Business and Non-Profit Law Clinic, student clinician
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1995)
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati
- Campbell County YMCA, board member
- Campbell County Middle School, SBDM committee
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati, Herbert R. Brown Society
- NAACP, member
- Fellowship Church of God