Steven focuses his practice on real estate law. His experience includes counseling both privately and publicly-held clients through all facets of commercial, industrial and retail development; assisting commercial, professional and retail clients with lease negotiation, preparation and review of space and ground leases, including significant experience coordinating the review and preparation of lease abstracts relative to the acquisition commercial and professional office building portfolios; and assisting clients with identifying appropriate governmental grant and economic incentive programs to assist with planned new developments, including application preparation and providing counsel relative to all necessary hearings.
He has previously represented national retail and industrial clients relative to real property tax assessment appeals at both the board level and at court. Additionally, Steven has significant experience advising E&P companies in all aspects of asset acquisition and disposition in the Marcellus and Utica Shales, including negotiation of terms, drafting/reviewing purchase and sale agreements, securing title insurance and performing all due diligence.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Monmouth University (B.S., 2003)
- West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Eastern Gateway Community College and affiliated campuses, Curriculum Advisory Panel for Paralegal and Pre-law
- Pennsylvania Rising Stars®