Sydney focuses her practice on health care law. She has experience researching legal issues in health care, litigation, labor and employment, and corporate law.
She is a graduate of The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she was an articles editor on the Ohio State Law Journal and an Executive Board member of the Black Law Students Association.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Ohio State Law Journal, articles editor
- Black Law Students Association, Executive Board
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A., 2014)
- Political Science
- Public policy and economics minors