Thad focuses his practice on complex civil litigation and appellate matters filed in state and federal courts, including contract, product defect, construction, and general liability cases. He has successfully represented clients ranging from individual litigants to Fortune 500 companies by crafting litigation strategies that meet each client’s specific need and objectives. Beyond litigation, he routinely advises business entities on risk and liability exposure associated with product development and distribution. Thad has been repeatedly named as a Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star® in the category of Civil Litigation: Defense.
Prior to entering private practice, he served for two years as a special assistant attorney general with the Trial Division of the Office of the Massachusetts Attorney General where he represented state agencies and employees in tort and civil rights litigation. During his tenure, he was awarded a Commonwealth Citation for Excellence and recognized as member of Government Bureau Top Litigation team.
In his spare time, Thad serves as a member of the board of directors of a Boston-area non-profit focused on providing affordable housing for seniors in the local community.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D., 2011)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 2007)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Rising Stars® (2016 - 2020)
- Best Lawyers®
- "Ones to Watch" in Boston for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants (2021-2022)