Tom is an experienced trial attorney, focusing on complex commercial litigation, and a trusted business adviser. He strives to make a difference for clients and create innovative solutions to their most complicated challenges and problems.
He has substantial experience prosecuting and defending business litigation cases, including automotive supply chain controversies, manufacturing disputes, real estate development and leasing, construction-related conflicts, sales representative commission claims, business stakeholder separations, and intellectual property matters.
A native of metro-Detroit, Tom regularly counsels clients concerning automotive supply contracts, threatened supply chain disruptions, supplier transitions, tooling transfers, and related lien claims. When litigation is the only option, he has significant first chair jury trial and arbitration experience.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1994)
- Michigan State University (B.A., 1991)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Oakland County Bar Association
Michigan Super Lawyers® (2018 - 2020)
Michigan Leading Lawyers© (2015 - 2021)