Tommy focuses his practice on commercial finance, real estate, and general corporate transactions. He draws on his experience representing various types of financial institutions and developers to assist his clients in a wide range of transactions. Tommy also has a unique business background having worked for sports organizations in the NFL, NBA, NASCAR, NCAA, and a national governing body.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Kentucky (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Political Science
- Leadership NKY Class of 2018
- ELEVATE Leadership Kentucky Class 2019
- Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Corporate Law (2021)