Tim advises clients on public and project finance and economic development matters. He is experienced as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel in tax-exempt and taxable bond issues. His clients include school districts, townships and municipal authorities, manufacturing facilities, private education entities and universities in public and private placements.
He also advises clients on economic development matters, including with respect to Native American projects.
- Villanova University School of Law (LL.M., 2005)
- Vermont Law School (J.D., 1998)
- Fordham University (B.A., 1995)
- New York
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers, board member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Associations