Tim focuses his practice in the areas of real estate finance and development. He represents lenders in connection with debt financing for the construction, acquisition, or refinancing of multi-family properties. Tim has substantial experience with conventional lending and both FHA/HUD-insured and Rural Housing Services guaranteed multifamily programs, as well as transactions involving low-income housing tax credits, tax exempt bonds, and various state subsidy programs. In 2019, he represented lenders in connection with transactions with an aggregate monetary value of approximately $300,000,000.00.
Prior to joining the firm, Tim represented a national consumer reporting agency in Fair Credit Reporting Act federal and state litigation, as well as residential and commercial mortgagees in all facets of foreclosure proceedings.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude)
- Indiana Law Review, note development editor, vol. 43
- Xavier University (B.A., cum laude)
- Honors program
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Northview Church