Todd focuses his practice on health care, corporate, and real estate law. His mission is to provide superior legal services through personal attention and professional diligence, consistent with the highest standards of professional conduct.
From professional license to business matters, health care to real estate transactions, Todd represents clients across a diverse and broad spectrum of professions and industries. He represents physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care and non-health care professionals in all phases of professional license matters from initial license application through board disciplinary and court proceedings. Todd also provides counsel in the formation and operation of for-profit and non-profit companies, and protects the rights of health care providers in Medicare, Medicaid, hospital peer review, and medical school matters. He also has experience in all phases of complex corporate, commercial real estate, and borrower/lender transactions.
Todd earned his undergraduate degree from Denison University and law degree from Case Western Reserve University. After law school, he served as deputy counsel to Chairman Wendell Ford before the U.S. Senate Committee on Rules and Administration. Before joining Dinsmore, Todd practiced at a Columbus firm before opening and operating a firm with his wife, Beth Collis, which focused on administrative and business law for 15 years.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Denison University (B.A., 1987)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Notary Public, State of Ohio
- Member/Past Member: OSBA, CBA, PAD, UACA, Leadership CMH, Inland Port Comm.
- Speaker or Presenter at: OSBA, OSMA, OPA, CCAD, CU, NBI