Todd represents individuals and small- and medium-sized businesses in professional licensure, health care, corporate, commercial, and real estate legal matters.
In the professional licensure sector, his clients include physicians, pharmacists, nurses, psychologists, counselors, social workers, surveyors, engineers, and other licensed professionals and businesses in disciplinary and administrative matters before Ohio state licensing boards. These include investigations, Consent Agreements, administrative hearings, and license applications and renewals
In the health care sector, Todd represents health care providers and companies in matters including negotiating the purchase and sale of health care practices, review of employment agreements, payor terminations, hospital privileges matters, and day-to-day practice issues.
Additionally, in the business and real estate sector, Todd has experience representing individuals and businesses in general operations, corporate and loan transactions, employment matters, and commercial real estate transactions.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Denison University (B.A., 1987)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Leadership Columbus, past member
- Upper Arlington Civic Association, past director