Tory focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He received his J.D. from Salmon P. Chase College of Law and worked at Dinsmore during law school.
He has assisted and advised clients with various matters, including probate litigation, insurance litigation, entertainment and media litigation, trademark litigation, and sports and sport facilities matters. Additionally, Tory has a pro bono practice and has been active in assisting with community mental health care.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Texas Tech University (M.S., 2014)
- Exercise and Sports Sciences
- Texas A&M University (B.S., 2011)
- Sports Management
- Coaching and Business Minor