Travis concentrates his practice on all aspects of corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, liability management, and financial distress. He represents clients across a wide range of matters, including debtor, creditor, and equity holder representations.
He brings broad industry experience spanning the oil and gas, coal, media, manufacturing, automotive, retail, and equipment rental sectors. He also has experience advising clients with operations in Chapter 11, advising senior management and boards of distressed companies with in- and out-of-court restructurings and contingency planning, and negotiating and structuring financings and other commercial transactions.
- Kent School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Order of the Coif
- Chicago-Kent Honors Scholar
- Chicago-Kent Law Review, managing editor
- University of Notre Dame (B.S., 2005)
- Notre Dame Honors Program member