William focuses his practice in the area of real estate. His experience includes managing all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, leasing, and development.
While in law school, he served as a summer law clerk and focused on real estate transactions, civil litigation, zoning, and business formation/governance. As an undergraduate, Will completed both U.S. senatorial and White House internships.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Indiana University (B.A., cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association