Zack uses his diverse education and experience to assist clients locally and nationally in a variety of employment-related matters. His practice focuses on litigation arising under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Labor Management Relations Act. He also advises and counsels clients regarding non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, severance agreements, and alternative dispute resolution.
Before joining Dinsmore, he clerked in the staff attorneys’ office at the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, where he gained experience handling cases involving civil rights, post-conviction relief, and constitutional law.
In law school, Zack was a published contributor and business manager for the University of Cincinnati Law Review. He was also selected as a fellow for the Center for Race, Gender, and Social Justice, where he worked with law school faculty and community leaders to raise awareness and influence policy relating to a variety of social issues.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, vol. 86, business manager
- Center for Race Gender, and Social Justice, fellow
- Ernest Karam Book Award for Excellence in Advocacy
- Thompson Hine & Flory Advocacy Prize
- Dean's list
- Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome, Italy (S.T.B., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Dean's list
- Pontifical College Josephinum (B.A., magna cum laude, 2002)
- Honors program
- Board of Trustees
- Dean’s list
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Section