Allison concentrates her practice on environmental matters. She advises clients on brownfields, investigation and remediation of environmental contamination, regulatory compliance, and environmental risks in real estate transactions. This includes working with state and federal regulators, municipalities, and other governmental entities for the benefit of her clients. She represents clients in state and federal court and before administrative agencies, and she advises on many environmental due diligence, compliance, and liability issues. Her experience includes environmental cost recovery actions and defense of federal and state enforcement actions. Her litigation experience includes appellate experience at the state and federal level.
She previously served as a consultant to the Marion County Election Board, director of environmental affairs for the city of Indianapolis, and section chief, Labor and Employment Section, Office of Corporation Counsel, city of Indianapolis.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Colorado (B.A.)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Indiana Bar Association
- Environmental Law Section
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Environmental Law Section, Executive Committee (2012 - 2019)
- City of Indianapolis Board of Business & Neighborhood Services, Board member (2016-2020)
- Northminster Presbyterian Church
- Session member
- Personnel Committee co-chair