Anthony (T.J.) primarily concentrates his practice on workers' compensation issues. He counsels and collaborates with businesses of all sizes in the management of their workers' compensation programs from initial claim investigation to resolution. T.J. executes client strategies for all administrative hearings before the Industrial Commission of Ohio throughout the state, including issues of claim allowance, temporary total disability compensation, permanent total disability compensation, and medical/treatment issues. He also has significant experience trying cases before various courts of common pleas throughout the state.
In addition to case/claim litigation, T.J. focuses his practice upon claim resolution. He successfully negotiates complex settlements (including those requiring approval by the Center for Medicare Services) that eliminate costly and cumbersome claims. T.J. also works with businesses to promote return to work policies and implement policies to keep organizations in compliance with state laws governing workers' compensation coverage and allow the business to obtain the maximum level of protection against potential claims. T.J. works extensively with area physicians in preparing defense materials for claims and cases. He is experienced in assisting third party administrators and employers in securing the optimal medical evidence to secure a successful result.
T.J. routinely meets with clients and organizations to discuss changes and developing issues in the workers' compensation forum to ensure businesses are updated and compliant to assist in executing business goals and strategies.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, lead articles editor
- Moot Court
- Xavier University (B.A., cum laude, 2003)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Practice Group Board, CLE program coordinator
- Ohio Bar Association
- Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist per the Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Rising Stars® (2014 - Present)