Chelsea focuses her practice on commercial litigation. A graduate of the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, she has worked in the Marion County prosecutor’s office and has experience writing briefs, motions and memos, researching and assisting with voir dire, evaluating defense strategies and contacting witnesses.
Previously, she taught communications courses for five years at an Indiana junior college.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Order of the Coif
- Indiana Law Journal, online editor
- Dean’s Writing Fellow
- CALI Award in Contracts
- Purdue University (M.A., 2010)
- Organizational Communication
- Saint Mary's College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2007)
- Communication studies