Christi focuses her practice on real estate law and commercial finance. She counsels commercial lenders, individuals, and business owners in all aspects of real estate and financial transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, title review, development, financing, and leasing, and has represented property owners and developers in the formation of condominiums and planned communities. Christi manages a broad and multifaceted real estate practice that also includes representing clients in disputes involving real estate developers, tenants, general contractors, and property owners.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Duquesne University (B.A., 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association