Chris’ passion for finding creative solutions to clients’ needs makes him a valued member of the firm. He focuses his practice on defending clients in product liability, premises liability, commercial and non-commercial transportation matters, and insurance coverage issues and business litigation. He advises clients in a variety of industries, while working directly with clients and their insurance carriers to determine strategies for efficient resolution of matters. Chris has handled premises liability, automotive, industrial equipment, recreational products and medical products matters.
He is experienced in all aspects of litigation, from initial case assessment, managing discovery, strategic planning, and motion practice, to achieving positive trial and appellate outcomes for clients. He has obtained summary judgments and dismissals on behalf of the clients he represents and has successfully tried and defended appeals in cases.
He also is experienced in complex litigation, such as multi-district litigation primarily with product manufacturers in product liability cases.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Kentucky Law Journal, senior staff editor
- University of Kentucky (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
- Political Science
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Fayette County Bar Association