Fortune 500 companies and manufacturers regularly rely on Craig’s business-centered and practical counsel. Throughout his career, Craig has balanced clients’ short- and long-term business goals to develop effective litigation strategies in a range of industries. His practice encompasses product liability, complex torts, professional liability, transportation, utility, and personal injury claims.
Craig has successfully defended dozens of product manufacturers in lawsuits involving claims of design and manufacturing defects. His clients benefit from his ability to quickly understand the core elements of any product design, manufacture, use and associated risks, as well as his ability to adapt and apply his skill set to the issues at hand.
These qualities have enabled him to successfully work with manufacturers of agricultural equipment, all-terrain vehicles, chamfering machines, chemicals, construction equipment, drugs, fitness equipment, heavy trucks, HVAC systems, motor vehicles, steering systems and other types of mechanical equipment. He has also defended transportation companies in accidents involving semi-tractor trailers and other trucks.
Craig defends a variety of health care providers in negligence claims. His clients include pharmacies, hospitals, and physician offices, as well as an air medical transport company. He has also defended and counseled businesses in OSHA investigations and compliance. He represents energy companies in claims involving transmission of gas and electricity.
Craig has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout Kentucky and handled appeals in the Kentucky Court of Appeals and the Kentucky Supreme Court, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
He is selected by Best Lawyers© for Product Liability Litigation-Defense and is also a member of the Product Liability Advisory Council.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D.)
- Moot Court Board
- University of Kentucky (B.A.)
- Political Science
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- Kentucky Defense Counsel, Inc., past president
- Kentucky Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy
- Leadership Louisville
- Best Lawyers®
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2022-2024)
- Kentucky Super Lawyers®
- For Personal Injury – Products: Defense (2021)
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell