Craig is a trial lawyer who practices in the areas of product liability and complex torts, including professional liability and transportation. He has defended businesses ranging in size from small, family-owned to Fortune 500 in personal injury claims ranging from minor to catastrophic.
With more than 25 years of experience, Craig has defended many product manufacturers in claims involving design and manufacturing defects. He has represented manufacturers of a variety of products, including agricultural equipment, all-terrain vehicles, chamfering machines, chemicals, construction equipment, drugs, fitness equipment, heavy trucks, HVAC systems, motor vehicles, steering systems, swing sets, patient lifts, table saws, toasters, tire shredders, and wheelchairs. He is selected by Best Lawyers© for Product Liability Litigation- Defense.
Craig has also defended a variety of medical entities in negligence claims, including an air medical transport company, pharmacies, and physician offices. In addition, he has defended transportation companies in accidents involving semi-tractor trailers and other trucks.
He has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout Kentucky and handled appeals in Kentucky’s court of appeals and supreme court, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- Moot Court Board
- University of Kentucky (B.A., 1986)
- Political Science
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- Kentucky Defense Counsel, Inc., past president
- Kentucky Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy
- Leadership Louisville
- Best Lawyers® for Product Liability Litigation
- Kentucky Super Lawyers®
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell