Practicing since 2007, David's practice focuses on tort and business litigation with a particular focus on health care and commercial litigation matters. He has extensive experience with personal injury and wrongful death litigation, including medical malpractice, long-term care, transportation, non-profits, retail and hospitality, professional liability, utility, pharmaceutical, and product liability claims. He serves as counsel to several senior living facilities providing varying levels of care, whom he has represented through trial in multiple claims and on whose behalf he has litigated all manner of negligence and wrongful death actions.
David also handles matters involving contract, unfair competition, trade secrets, construction, real estate, securities, and oil and gas. He represents clients in the pre-litigation process, working closely to identify and achieve an effective resolution, even if that means going to trial. He has successfully represented businesses and professionals in multiple bench and jury trials, in arbitration, and before administrative tribunals. David also represents equine clients to collect fees and other debts, contract disputes, fraud cases, business disputes, and in real estate, construction, insurance, and liability matters.
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Denison University (B.A., 1999)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Lexington & Fayette County Parking Authority (LFCPA), volunteer hearing officer (2008 - present)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Kentucky Chapter, director of events (2016 - present)
- Denison University Council of Alumni, member-at-large (2013 - 2016)