Eric has extensive experience representing an array of clients, including manufacturers of industrial and safety equipment products, automotive and farm equipment, software and automated services, property owners, food and beverage companies, medical device manufacturers, and consumer and adventure product manufacturers and suppliers in commercial and product liability matters. He represents clients in complex commercial litigation and general litigation matters, such as consumer protection claims, premises liability, workers’ compensation, and professional liability.
Further, Eric provides counsel to companies ranging from Fortune 500 to startups nearing launch by providing full-scale risk analysis and developing protocols, procedures, and training to reduce future litigation, indemnity, and defense costs.
Eric works closely with his clients, learning as much as he can about their businesses, operations, aspirations, and philosophies. He recently completed a six-month secondment for an international automotive manufacture, overseeing a significant piece of tort based litigation nationally. This experience has given him unique insights into what his clients need and expect from outside counsel when they are faced with a challenge. Eric leverages this information to find creative and efficient ways to solve his clients' problems.
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D.)
- Roger Williams University (B.S.)
- Administration of Justice
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- Hill House, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Maine Bar Association
- Certified by the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Massachusetts Rising Star®