2022 Dinsmore Annual CLE
151 W 5th St. | Cincinnati, OH 45202
Join Dinsmore attorneys, along with our distinguished guest speakers, for guidance and insight on timely, cutting-edge topics impacting the legal profession and business. You can attend this event either in-person or virtually.
Seminar content includes:
- Professional conduct presentations addressing when a lawyer is retained to perform services potentially prohibited by law;
- How women in the legal profession can overcome challenges and build lasting legal careers;
- A conversation for employers trying to manage a changing (and challenging) workplace in the post-pandemic era;
- Mass incarceration and the case for ending extreme sentencing;
- Navigating the changing legal landscape of telehealth; and
Crypto 101: Legal frontiers in Blockchain technology and digital currency.