M&A Breakfast Roundtable | Bidenomics Impact on M&A
With President Biden at the helm, the M&A world is living in uncertainty. Although the U.S. economy and M&A market have been strong over many years, the ongoing pandemic, increasing inflation and anticipated tax policy changes will create significant headwinds for companies. Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors and Key Bank are excited to host an engaging breakfast roundtable with a diverse group of speakers to get you up-tospeed on the current market, ways to leverage the present market to sell or acquire a business, and ideas for navigating transaction complexities amidst uncertainty.
Gain Insight On...
- Ways to leverage the present market environment to your advantage.
- Current market trends and the pandemics effects on your company and deal multiples.
- Impact of inflation and the impending tax increases on transactions.
- Strategies to position your company for maximizing value and improving the probability of a successful transaction.
- Ways to determine which transaction type is the “right fit” for your company, your family and you.
- Changes in the financing market and how banks are viewing today’s M&A transactions.
- Your legal structure and accounting methods impacts on a buyer’s decision.
Email Matt Gurwin to Register | [email protected]