For more than 30 years, Glen has served as bond counsel or underwriter's counsel for all types of tax-exempt and taxable financings in the areas of health care and other charitable activities, housing and industrial development.
He focuses on 501(c)(3) financings, particularly for hospitals, continuing care retirement communities and senior housing facilities and is experienced in master indenture and health system financings and with financing structures of every variety.
Glen is a frequent presenter and panelist for client groups and industry organizations and spends a significant portion of his time consulting with borrowers and investment bankers to creatively solve financing issues and structure financings in the early stages.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1982)
- Miami University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1978)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Phi Delta Phi
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Health Care Financial Management Association
- LeadingAge Ohio
- Best Lawyers®
- Public Finance Law (2022,2024)
- Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Top Lawyers by Columbus CEO magazine