Ian focuses his practice on commercial and corporate representation. With a particular emphasis on commercial finance, his practice involves the representation of lenders in different phases of the loan process, including drafting, reviewing, and modifying loan documents, as well as advising on restructuring issues, and handling foreclosure proceedings. In addition to lender representation, Ian has experience in the areas of corporate structure and governance, corporate transactions, taxation and a range of real estate development matters. He offers a thorough understanding of accounting and finance enabling him to better serve and counsel clients in a variety of commercial and corporate matters. He is currently sitting for the CPA exam in West Virginia.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- West Virginia Law Review, Volume 116, Executive Board
- West Virginia University (B.S., 2011)
- Business Administration
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia Rising Stars®