Jamie’s practice centers on assisting corporate clients with various transaction, commercial finance, real estate and bankruptcy matters. She often handles commercial and real estate financing and transactions, acquisitions and dispositions, and a wide variety of real estate projects, including the purchase, sale and development of vacant land, shopping centers, hotels, gas stations, office buildings, industrial properties, warehouses, mixed-use projects, residential developments, condominium projects, and construction financing.
A substantial part of Jamie’s practice is also devoted to the commercial financing space, where she has extensive experience representing national banks, and other private lenders, in all aspects of lending transactions. These include the preparation and negotiation of loan documents, intercreditor agreements, participation agreements, review of title, survey and due diligence requirements, and closing coordination. She has also represented both corporate buyers and sellers with the purchase and sale of real estate.
Jamie has represented a variety of clients, ranging from businesses and financial institutions to individuals, in a myriad of bankruptcy, commercial litigation, and other general corporate and real estate issues. These include business formation and dissolution, secured transactions, creditor’s rights, receiverships and representation in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy cases, real estate and title disputes, and judgment enforcement.
- California Western School of Law (J.D.)
- San Diego State University (B.A.)
- Minor in Anthropology
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club, Co-Chair Life + Law/Parenting Committee