Jamie focuses her practice on public finance, maintaining a multifaceted practice where the public sector and business intersect. Her experience includes representing municipalities, counties, school districts, municipal authorities, and non-profit organizations in issuing bonds to finance new projects and refinance debt. She also serves as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel in tax-exempt and taxable financings for a range of clients including hospitals, higher educational institutions, public utilities, public transit authorities, airport authorities, parking authorities, and water and sewer authorities. Jamie also has experience assisting government entities with tax increment financing (TIF) programs.
In addition, Jamie’s practice includes representing commercial lenders, non-profit borrowers, and corporate borrowers with traditional lending activities. She has broad knowledge and experience in the area of corporate business transactions, assisting companies of all sizes with commercial financing, franchise agreements, commercial contracts, and the acquisitions and dispositions of property.
Jamie also makes it a priority to stay involved within the greater Pittsburgh community. Jamie serves as the Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees of Point Park University, her undergraduate alma mater located in downtown Pittsburgh. She is also a 2023 graduate of the Anne B. Anstine Excellence in Public Service Series, a training program that prepares women to be more effective leaders in government, politics, and in the community.
Jamie began her career as the director of communications and district office manager for a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Throughout law school, Jamie was the minute clerk for Judge Donna Jo McDaniel in the Allegheny Court of Common Pleas, Criminal Division. Her background in government affords her the ability to navigate clients through transactional and administrative matters involving governmental entities and agencies.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D.)
- John J. Sciullo Peer Excellency Award
- Duquesne Law Alumni Excellence in Writing Award
- Honorable Carol Los Mansmann Memorial Scholarship from the Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- James W. Stoudt Memorial Scholarship from the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Constitutional Law II, Election Law, Immigration Law, Legal Research & Writing II and Pennsylvania Legislative Process and Drafting
- Point Park University (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Point Park University, Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Point Park University, President of the Alumni Association Board of Directors (2017-2020)
- Member, The Legal Intelligencer Young Lawyer Editorial Board
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association
- Alumna, Anne B. Anstine Excellence in Public Service Series