Jared focuses his practice on various health care law matters, including regulatory compliance, transactional matters and cybersecurity. His prior experience includes serving as in-house counsel for a large non-profit managed care plan.
He drafts and negotiates complex health care-related contracts involving information technology (software licenses and professional service agreements), provider agreements, data sharing agreements and Business Associate Agreements. Jared’s practice includes advising payers, hospitals and providers on compliance and transactional matters related to government-sponsored health insurance plans such as Medicare and Medicaid. Additionally, he has experience representing clients in administrative appeals, Ohio Medicaid State hearings and provider reimbursement disputes.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- CALI Awards: Civil practice and Procedure; Health Care Law; Antitrust Law; Licensing Intellectual Property; and Small Business Planning, Capstone
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association