Jeffrey appears before state and federal court judges for conferences and oral arguments, conducts depositions of parties and witnesses and drafts pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses and substantive motions. His experience also includes advising exploration and production companies involved in lease challenges, analyzing the valuation of oil and gas assets for self-administered title arbitration arising out of oil and gas acquisition agreements, and negotiating and drafting agreements for a variety of transactions related to the natural gas industry.
His practice also includes representing insurers in coverage disputes involving third-party liability and first-party property claims. Jeff has handled insurance coverage issues and bad faith litigation for a number of clients.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 2009)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- The Hay-Sell Pittsburgh American Inn of Court, website coordinator
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Pennsylvania Chapter
- Pennsylvania Rising Star®
- Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Oil and Gas Law (2021)