Jeff is an experienced litigator who represents individuals and entities in a wide variety of commercial litigation. Whether advising clients on case strategy, conducting discovery, or defending through trial, Jeff works closely with his clients to achieve the best results possible.
A large portion of Jeff’s practice is focused on the construction industry, where he has represented contractors and subcontractors in all aspects of construction projects. He has defended and prosecuted construction defect claims, Pennsylvania Contractor and Subcontractor Payment Act (CASPA) claims, and mechanics’ liens. In addition to construction litigation, Jeff serves as counsel for automobile and motorcycle manufacturers and distributors in warranty litigation pursuant to the federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and Pennsylvania’s Automobile Lemon Law. Jeff has also represent clients in government investigations, including inquiries by federal regulators.
Jeff is an active member of the Hay-Sell Pittsburgh American Inn of Court and the Pennsylvania Defense Institute.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 2009)
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- The Hay-Sell Pittsburgh American Inn of Court, website coordinator
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Pennsylvania Chapter
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute, Young Lawyers Committee chairperson
- Pennsylvania Rising Star® (2021)
- Best Lawyers®
- "Ones to Watch" in Pittsburgh for Oil and Gas Law (2021-2022)
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute’s Young Lawyer of the Year (2022)