John specializes in business and employment litigation, real property, and creditor’s rights. He is an experienced trial lawyer, having litigated over 50 trials and arbitrations, nearly half of which have been jury trials. John represents small to medium size businesses and assists them in a wide variety of issues, ranging from hiring and employee matters to operational issues, banking, real estate, and disputes with vendors, industry partners and governmental agencies.
John also represents property ownership and management clients and assists them with transactions, leasing, construction issues and claims, tenant issues, regulatory issues, litigation, arbitration, and the complexities inherent in dealing with various municipalities. Clients appreciate his strategic mindset and determination, which has led to successful results in difficult trials.
While in law school, he served as a Judicial Extern for the California Court of Appeals.
- Pepperdine University (J.D., 1990)
- California State University, Northridge (B.A., 1985)
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California