Julia focuses her practice on commercial litigation and has experience in privacy and data security policy, as well as environmental matters.
Her practice includes experience before an array of federal agencies. She assists clients responding to civil investigative demands from the Department of Justice, Environmental Protection Agency, and Federal Trade Commission. She has also assisted clients in matters before state and federal appeals courts, as well as in the federal rulemaking process.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Julia practiced in Washington D.C., where she assisted clients with federal privacy and data breach policy, tracking developments in Congress, and at the Federal Trade Commission.
She graduated Order of the Coif from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center. Prior to law school, she worked in advertising and was press secretary for U.S. Congressman Steve Scalise.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Herbert Law Center (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Texas (M.A., 2005)
- University of New Orleans (B.A., 2003)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit