Kelli focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She has a broad range of experience, having litigated cases for the gig economy and the restaurant, insurance, and transportation industries. This includes litigating multi-million dollar catastrophic tort cases, including gas explosions and truck accidents and other matters involving severe injuries or fatalities. Kelli also handles insurance coverage matters both pre-suit and in litigation, including drafting coverage opinions, conducting examinations under oath, and defending insurers in cases involving allegations of bad faith. She further has significant experience in business disputes (including breach of contract actions) and workers’ compensation matters.
In her practice, Kelli is focused on aggressively, but efficiently, representing her clients and finding practical solutions to their most vexing needs. She believes strongly in client service and strives to be responsive to her clients’ needs. Kelli is actively involved in the insurance industry as a member of the American Bar Association’s Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee and has presented at its annual conference in Tucson, Arizona.
Kelli currently serves the legal community as the Secretary/Treasurer for the Columbus Bar Association. She also serves on the Admissions Committee for the Columbus Bar Association, and is an appointed member of the Ohio State Bar Association’s Advisory Council on Diversity Initiatives.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Utah (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, Secretary/Treasurer
- Ohio State Bar Association, Advisory Council on Diversity Initiatives
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, Events Chair
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Representative, Region X
- Columbus Bar Association, Minorities in the Law Committee, co-chair, Admissions Committee member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Leadership Academy
- Columbus Bar Association, Barrister Leadership Program