Kevin provides a broad range of services to assist construction industry professionals throughout the planning, execution, and closing stages of projects. He understands the complex nature of disputes that can arise throughout a project, such as contract disputes, the punchlist process, payment disputes, project delays, requests for equitable adjustment, project accidents, and construction defects, and he works closely with his team, clients, and opposing counsel to quickly identify and assist in resolving these disputes.
His clients include contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, and property owners, who he advises on issues including contract review, pre-dispute assistance, payment disputes, and other potential exposure.
An experienced litigator, Kevin also handles arbitration for clients looking for alternative means of dispute resolution.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of Denver (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Colorado Bar Association, Construction Law and Litigation sections
- Denver Bar Association
- Rhone Brackett Inn of Court
- El Paso County Bar Foundation's Ben Wendelken Award
- Thomas Errickson Award
- Clarence L. Bartholic Legal Profession Award
- Scholastic Excellence Awards in Labor Law, Administrative Law, Advanced Constitutional Law, and Legal Profession