Kirk's practice focuses on traditional labor law. He has extensive employment, and general and commercial litigation experience. Kirk has appeared in federal and state courts throughout Ohio and in federal courts in Illinois, Florida, Massachusetts, New Mexico, and Louisiana. He also represents clients before the National Labor Relations Board, EEOC, Ohio Civil Rights Commission, and State Employment Relations Board for Ohio.
He is a member of the firm's Recruiting and Professional Development committees.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1993)
- Capital University Law Review, publishing editor
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1989)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Project EAR, board member
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Rising Star®