Lauren focuses her practice on commercial litigation and is tasked with assisting clients with a variety of matters across several practice areas. Her experience includes researching and drafting memoranda to find creative solutions for her clients’ matters.
She also has experience drafting pleadings, pre-trial briefs, and mediation statements, and she has participated throughout all stages of discovery. She has assisted in yielding significant settlements for personal injury cases by reviewing client medical records, police reports, and other essential documents.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Order of the Coif
- Journal of Law and Commerce, staff editor
- Dean’s Scholarship (2017-2019) and Law Fellows Scholarship (2017-2018)
- Pitt law ambassador
- Legal Writing & Analysis teaching assistant
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Federal Income Tax, Expert Witness
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- Criminology and Law