Lorna practices in the area of mine safety and health.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked for two separate law firms in Morgantown for a total of 13 years. After graduating from law school, she served as law clerk for the late Judge Robert E. Maxwell, United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia.
Lorna has also served as an adjunct lecturer on appellate advocacy at West Virginia University College of Law.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 1992)
- West Virginia University (M.S., 1987)
- Mineral Resource Economics
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 1985)
- Mineral Economics
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- Pierpont Church of the Nazarene Preschool, Board of Directors