Mary has been with the firm for more than 39 years. She has served as bond counsel, issuer's counsel, and underwriter’s counsel in transactions throughout the country.
She has served as both bond counsel and issuer's counsel for the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority and has served as bond counsel to the Ohio Housing Finance Agency and the Ohio Turnpike Commission. Additionally, Mary served as local counsel to one of the bidders on the State of Ohio's first public-private partnership financing and was involved in amendments made to the state's public-private partnership statute.
She has served as bond counsel to Green Township, Ohio and Delhi Township, Ohio in connection with their general obligation financings.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1980)
- Order of the Coif
- Xavier University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1977)
- University of Vienna, Austria (1976)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Elections Commission by appointment of the Ohio governor (1996 - 2003)
- Hamilton County Public Defender Commission by appointment of the county commissioners (1994 - 2010)
- Supreme Court of Ohio, Committee on Dedication Planning by appointment of chief justice (2004)
- First Franklin Corporation, Board of Directors (2003 - 2011)
- Franklin Savings and Loan Company, Board of Directors (1996 - 2011)
- Summit Mutual Funds, Inc., Board of Directors (2001 - 2008)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Observatory Center, Board of Trustees (2013 - 2019)