Matt’s litigation practice includes representing clients in a wide variety of matters, such as civil litigation, health care and malpractice claims, personal injury, and professional liability. He also has extensive experience in administrative license hearings for distinct types of health care professionals.
Matt’s steadfast enthusiasm toward his practice has spurred him to teach medical malpractice litigation at California Western School of Law as an adjunct professor for several years.
When Matt is not practicing law, he is an avid cyclist, enjoying both road cycling and mountain biking. He was also a PSIA certified ski instructor for many years and still enjoys skiing big mountains anytime he has a chance.
- California Western School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Nevada (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- San Diego County Bar Association
- California Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- San Diego Association for Healthcare Risk Management
- Southern California Association of Health Risk Management
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Board of Directors (2010 – 2011)
- “Distinguished Service Award” from San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- “Wiley W. Manual Award” for pro bono services