Mike focuses his practice on a variety of real estate matters and transactions. His experience includes performing due diligence for clients, reviewing title and zoning matters, and preparation of purchase and sale agreements, leases, and land use documents. Mike earned his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in 2021.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2021)
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Criminal Law, Torts, Real Estate Development Law, and Real Estate Transactions
- The Ohio State University Journal of Criminal Law, operations editor
- Program on Law and Leadership, Student Advisory Board
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., cum laude, 2018)
- Business Economics and Marketing