Mike focuses his practice on estate and gift planning, disability planning, and estate administration.
He practiced law at Thompson Hine LLP from 1989 to 2005. He also served as a law clerk to Ohio Supreme Court Justice Herbert Brown from 1988 to 1989.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1987)
- Kenyon College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1984)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- New Life Nurse-Midwifery Care, trustee
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers©
- Trusts and Estates (2022,2024)
- Top Lawyers by Columbus CEO magazine (2014)