Phil's litigation experience includes more than 20 trials involving a variety of issues, including employment, breach of contract, product liability and professional malpractice. Most of his cases involve jury trials, but he has also tried and won administrative actions and arbitrations. He practices in both state and federal court, and his clients range from Fortune 500 companies to sole proprietors.
He has spoken at seminars locally and nationally on litigation matters. Phil is also a member of the firm's Professional Development and Diversity committees.
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., 1997)
- St. Louis University (B.A., 1992)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Leadership Louisville, Class of 2010
- Holy Cross High School, Board of Directors, chairman
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana, Board Governance Committee, chair
- Legal Aid Society, volunteer lawyer
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Kentucky Super Lawyers®