Betsy is a corporate attorney and focuses her practice on a variety of real estate matters and transactions. She has experience drafting contracts and analyzing leases. She performs due diligence for clients, including reviewing title commitments, surveys, and zoning reports.
She earned her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law and has a B.B.A. in Marketing from the University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business, where she was a Lindner Honors-PLUS Scholar. Prior to joining Dinsmore, she served as an extern for Judge Michael R. Barrett in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and worked as a research assistant at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Business Law Concentration
- Law Review, notes and comments editor
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Real Estate (minor)
- Lindner Honors-PLUS Scholar
- Ohio (Pending)