Rachel focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She has experience in several stages of the litigation process, including drafting demand letters, pleadings, and dispositive motions. Her experience also includes performing research and drafting legal memoranda in areas including contract law, landlord-tenant law, and employment law.
She received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. While attending law school, Rachel participated in the Civil Law Clinic, working collaboratively to counsel clients through the various stages of litigation.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Ohio State Law Journal, managing editor
- National Order of the Barristers
- ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition quarterfinalist, top ten speaker
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Property, Civil Procedure II, and Employment Law
- The College of Wooster (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Phi Beta Kappa