Rebecca focuses her practice on matters related to toxic tort, insurance, real estate, oil and gas. She has served as national coordinating counsel in the defense of national corporations; advised national corporation clients on the form and structure of insurance programs; and coordinated the implementation, and on-going operation, of a complex cost sharing arrangement between established national and international insurance firms.
Her experience also includes representing manufacturers and contractors and drafting purchase agreements, deeds, leases and other related documentation for real estate closings and energy transactions affecting properties throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. She received her JD for University of Texas School of Law.
- University of Texas School of Law (LL.M., with honors)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Certificate in Civil Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh (B.S.)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Pro Bono Partnership